About Our Company
We provide Auslan and Deafhood Studies about Deaf world, Deaf needs in the Deaf Community and culture. We also provide support individuals, families and groups.
We support deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind and their families, work colleague to develop your Auslan and English skills. Also, we support your everyday communication skills to help overcome Language and Cultural barriers.
- Delivery Auslan Lesson Plan To dedicate ourselves to creating a space where deaf individual, and their families can learn to communicate with each other and overcome barriers through training, refresher, workshop, education and sign language classes.
- Delivery English Lesson Plan
- Individual or Group Support
Our goal, equity for deaf people, understanding, respect, acceptance and support the rights or any endeavors by building opportunities for their future goals and find their own identity.
- To educate children to be successful students in school and pre-vocational training.
- Provide opportunities for hearing impaired children and adults to interact with hearing people of varying age levels in order to better be able to assimilate into the Australian culture.
- Work to change cultural assumptions and stereotypes about the deaf through building relationships and friendships.
Says About Us
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.